Pick out your favorite campsite and reserve it for Lorain County Speedway’s 2015 ISMA Summercade! Reserved campsites are on sale now, starting at a cost of $25 for the remainder of your stay.
RULES OF THE CAMPING AREA:
- Please keep campfire under control and please put out if not being supervised.
- If security believes the fire is out of control or is dangerous to other campers it will be
asked to be put out.
- Please respect all neighbors.
- Owners are responsible for the care, control and behavior of their pets at all times.
- Garbage cans are distributed throughout sites please use.
- Please come no earlier than June 24th, this gives us ample time to organize and clean the campgrounds. There is no specific check out time.
HAVE A GREAT TIME!
For fans who like to camp at Lorain County Speedway, here is the important information you will need to know before you arrive.
Are there electrical or water hookups? No. Unfortunately these amenities are not available.
Will onsite washrooms be available? Yes. The main washrooms will be open for use by campers.
Will food be available for sale at the track? Yes. The concession building will be open both days of our special events. Breakfast will also be served during the days of our special events.
Where can I find a local RV/Trailer dump station? A complete list of stations can be found here:
Are small motorized vehicles allowed? Yes, however safe speeds must be maintained.
ALL motorized vehicles must be shut off at midnight.
Please note that Lorain County Speedway retains the right to adjust these rules at any time. Any person(s) failing to adhere to the rules will be warned and/or removed from speedway property. For any other questions please CONTACT US for more information.